Entry details (full details here)
1. The competition is open to New Zealand Primary and Intermediate Schools.
2. You have two terms! The deadline is 30th September 2013 (a few days grace after the end of Term 3).
3. Please send to my postal box as I will not accept email entries.
Paula Green PO Box 95078 Swanson Waitakere 0653
4. Please make sure each poem has the child’s first name, age, year and name of school written on it (on the back is fine).
5. Poems can be on any topic, in any form, but no more than 20 lines.
6. Poems can also be hand written and illustrated. I will scan these to post on the blog. I would rather not have students lift images from the internet to use as illustrations as I don’t want to face copyright issues.
7. I am keen to see a school entry that includes a range of ages.
7. Any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question on the blog for all to see the answers.