This is the last week of the reading festival so there is still time for me to post things and still time for you to enter the competitions.
Poetry Box will be going on holiday soon but I will tell you all about that next week.
Here are some more challenges for you (spot prizes for some).
1. Try writing a poem as if you are your favourite character.
2. Try writing a poem to your favourite author.
3. Try writing a poem using the first sentence of your favourite book as the title.
4. Try writing a poem made up of the titles of books.
5. Try hiding the titles of books in a poem.
6. Try writing a poem about your favourite place to read.
Send to email@example.com. Include your name, age, year and name of school.
You can include your teacher’s name and email address. A spot prize for my favourites.