I am on the hunt for children and classes to interview an author in the Treasury.
Deadline: Get back to me by July 31st if you want to do it! Get questions and author bio to me by August 15th. Sooner is better as I am away a lot over coming months.
1. Let me know you would like to do an interview firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tell me your name, age, year and name of school, or class year and name of teacher.
3. I will send you the name of the author and a few clues about them. It is a lucky dip!
4. Write 5 to 7 questions that I will send the author.
5 Do some research on the author if you can and write a two-sentence bio on them (paragraph tops). This will be easy for some and impossible for some (so I can help).
6. Send me your questions and bio email@example.com
6. In October I will post the interviews with a photo of the author.
7. I will have a copy of the Treasury for my favourite interview by a child and my favourite interview by a class.