So many students and classes are writing questions for authors in A Treasury of Poetry for Children. Bravo!
I still have a few authors left so if you want to give it a go get in touch! That would be just wonderful!
I also want some one to interview Jenny Cooper, the illustrator. Let me know if you want to do that. Maybe the designer will agree to an interview. She is really good. Let me know if you want to do that and I will ask her.
Here are the details again:
I am on the hunt for children and classes to interview an author in the Treasury.
Deadline: Get back to me by July 31st if you want to do it! Get questions and author bio to me by August 15th. Sooner is better as I am away a lot over coming months.
1. Let me know you would like to do an interview email@example.com
2. Tell me your name, age, year and name of school, or class year and name of teacher.
3. I will send you the name of the author and a few clues about them. It is a lucky dip!
4. Write 5 to 7 questions that I will send the author.
5 Do some research on the author if you can and write a two-sentence bio on them (paragraph tops). This will be easy for some and impossible for some (so I can help).
6. Send me your questions and bio firstname.lastname@example.org
6. In October I will post the interviews with a photo of the author.
7. I will have a copy of the Treasury for my favourite interview by a child and my favourite interview by a class.