I have two more authors to add to my list. Classes, groups of students and individual children across the country are hard at work thinking up questions for NZ authors in my new book.
Would you like to have a go? Get in touch if you do! Look below for what to do next:
1. Let me know you would like to do an interview email@example.com
2. Tell me your name, age, year and name of school, or class year and name of teacher.
3. I will send you the name of the author and a few clues about them. It is a lucky dip!
4. Write 5 to 7 questions that I will send the author.
5 Do some research on the author if you can and write a two-sentence bio on them (paragraph tops). This will be easy for some and impossible for some (so I can help).
6. Write your own bio. What your like to do and read and write. Your first name, year and name of school. And so on. If you send permission I can post your photo.
7. Send me your questions and bio firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In October I will post the interviews with a photo of the author.
9. I will have a copy of the Treasury for my favourite interview by a child and my favourite interview by a class.