A Christchurch student has asked me if he could write a review of my new book, The Letterbox Cat and Other Poems to post on my blog. I was very delighted he would want to do this!
I said yes because I loved the idea of posting reviews by children. I am happy to post a few more of my new book on the condition you are honest and say what you love along with what you don’t love about the book. I won’t be offended.
But thanks to Jack, I have had the great idea of posting children’s reviews of poetry books on the blog (up to Y8).
1. You write the review.
2. Make sure you include the author’s name, the title of the book and the publisher (for example Scholastic or Random House).
3. You can also write a short bio of yourself.
4. I can post your photo if I get parental permission.
5. I get the book cover image and the author photo and hey presto it’s ready to post.
6. Send to email@example.com
7. Include your name, age, year and name of school.
I am going to start a review page you can click on the at the top of my blog where you can get tips on reviewing and this info.